By using Radiance you agree to all the terms below.
- Thank you very much indeed for accessing this website radiancecleanse.com. We are
delighted that you are interested in Radiance's ("our") services ("us").
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this website and placing
an order with us you are agreeing to the conditions that appear below. These terms and
conditions were last updated on 3rd July 2013.
We may change these terms and conditions so please check them before placing an order.
- You can contact us at any time using the contact details on our website.
To fully use the services you need to create your own account and its security is your responsibility.
- To order from Radiance, you must set up an account with us.
This can be done by following the instructions on our website. You must be over 18 years of age.
- When you register an account with us you will be asked to create a password.
You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone.
You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password.
If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
We would also suggest that you change your password immediately through the website.
- If we have any reason to believe that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse
of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend or cancel your account.
- You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be responsible for the absolute security of the website,
although we shall use our best endeavours to avoid any security breach at all times.
You need to pay in advance for any services that you wish to receive and you must cancel
within our specified deadlines, otherwise you will be charged the full amount.
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority from your card issuer
for payment or we reasonably believe that payment will be refused. You agree to compensate us in full against
any and all reasonable costs and expenses (including reasonably legal costs) that we may incur in obtaining
payments due from you that you have not made in accordance with your agreement with us as set out in these
terms and conditions.
- All payments must be placed in advance, unless expressly agreed in writing by us.
- All cancellations must be received no less than two working days before your start date.
Cancellations may be made via our website or once specifically accepted by a member of our team via
email or telephone. Cancellations shall be taken to include postponement of a booking to a different
date and changing the type of programme booked or the number of participants.
Please see our Ordering Policy for further details on order and cancellation deadlines.
- No refunds will be made after a cleanse programme has started. Exceptionally, refund requests due to
medical issues may be considered at our discretion, based on written proof of condition from your GP.
- The products supplied under our contract with you comprise perishable goods that are liable to deteriorate
or expire rapidly, which also means they are unsuitable for return. Consequently there is no right to
cancel and request a refund under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card over the phone or via the website.
We do not accept cheques or cash on delivery.
- Your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment.
You need to make sure that we have full and detailed instructions for your delivery address and
that you will be available during our delivery times. Please provide us with a back up if you are in any doubt.
- We will make delivery to your address as stated when you set up an account or update that address.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate
instructions. You are responsible for ensuring that any delivery point given for a work address is
acceptable to your employer for personal deliveries. If it is possible that you may be unable to
accept delivery in person you must provide us with a back up contact person who will be available.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our
- If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements. We will normally contact you using the telephone number that you have registered on your account and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are available on this number. If we are unable to deliver in such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge you for that cleanse in any event.
- If we are unable to deliver to you, or have to deliver late, for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, strike actions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or supplier failure, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
- We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these
terms and conditions. Otherwise our liability in respect of incorrect delivery is limited to
the price of your cleanse.
- Changes to your delivery address must be notified to us within our order deadlines. We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
- We use a third party courier for deliveries are do not guarantee delivery times. All timings are indicative only.
It is your responsibility to check your juices upon delivery and let us know immediately if there is anything wrong.
- You must inspect your package as soon as possible after you have received it and
notify us promptly if you find any defects by calling or emailing us using the contact details
on our website. If you do not let us know by 1pm on the delivery day of any such problems
you will be deemed to have accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
Due to the perishable nature of our juices there is no right to cancel and request a refund
under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- In the case of a late delivery, you must call or email to inform us by 1pm on your start date,
at the latest, if you have not received your package. After this time you will be deemed to have
received and accepted the package and we will not refund or replace any item.
Health and nutritional information
If you have any health conditions or concerns you are responsible for checking with your GP before doing a cleanse with Radiance.
- Specific health or dietary requirements or objectives cannot be guaranteed. Please note that we may not be able to accommodate specific dietary needs and may refer you to your GP. There is no substitute for a private consultation with a qualified nutritionist, naturopath or other health professional to discuss your individual requirements. Please contact us if you would like a recommendation for a suitable professional.
- Radiance's products may not be suitable for everyone and our service should not be
used by pregnant or breastfeeding women without medical supervision. If you have
any concern, you are taking specific medication or have a medical condition please
check with your doctor first.
- Radiance juices are unpasteurised and therefore may not be suitable for vulnerable groups.
- We regret that we are unable to deliver to those who have allergies that result in anaphylactic shock or diabetics who are insulin dependant.
- While the website and other information that we may send you provides general information on health and nutrition this does not in any way constitute medical advice and is not tailored to your specific requirements.
- Radiance juices are made in a kitchen that contains nuts. In ordering from us you
acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for any reaction that you may have to nuts or any other ingredient. If you do have a nut allergy you need to contact us in writing.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you may contact us to discuss these. We may
be able to accommodate your requirements in whole or in part at our discretion on a
case by case basis. However, we shall not be responsible in any way for failure to meet
- We do not make any health claims about our products.
Availability of the website
You should be aware that sometimes things go wrong with websites and if this happens to ours we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
- Although Radiance aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that our
website services will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the service will
be fault free. If a fault occurs with the service, please report it to us as soon as possible
using the contact details on our website and we will correct the fault as soon as we
- Your access to the website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance
or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will restore the service as soon as we
reasonably can. In the even that our website is unavailable, our usual order and cancellation
We aim to be correct in everything that we say on this website but we're not liable if we've made a mistake.
- While we try to ensure that material included on the website or any other material is correct, we cannot accept responsibility if, despite our endeavours, this is not the case. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, we may correct any inaccuracies and/or errors and we will not be responsible for any such inaccuracies and/or errors or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer. To find
out more about these, contact your local Trading Standards Office
(www.tradingstandards.gov.uk) or Citizens Advice Bureau (www.citizensadvice.org.uk).
Please respect our intellectual property rights.
- The content of the website (including but not limited to text, graphics and information) is
protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not
reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or
content on the website without express written permission from us.
- We will assert our intellectual property rights if any part of this website is used without our permission.
- You may not assign, sub licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 are expressly excluded from our contractual relationship with you so that no third party may claim any rights under that relationship (but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions.
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your UK consumer rights. You may also have rights through the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for consumers and you can find out more via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations, or if you have any complaint about our service, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
a trading name of The Juice Executive Limited
Unit 31, Revenge Road,
Kent, ME5 8UD.