Vegan Hazelnut Muffins
by Olivia Cartwright,
- 200g oats
- 120g roasted skinless hazlenuts
- 3.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 tbsp Maple syrup
- 200ml Radiance Hazelnut and Almond Mylk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 80g chocolate chips (we like to use Ombar dairy free chocolate buttons roughly chopped)
- pinch sea salt
- 50g dairy free chocolate pieces (again, we used Ombar)
- 2 handfuls extra roasted hazelnuts chopped up
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a blender blitz the oats and hazelnuts into a thick flour consistency.
- Tip the “flours”into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and mix into a smooth thick batter.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon approx. 3 tbsp of batter to each muffin case, evening it out to fill 8 cases.
- Optional- Top with extras.
- Bake for 30 minutes- then leave to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 6 days.