London Cocktail Week
by Rosie Guest,
In celebration of London cocktail week, we have decided to inject a bit of health into your typical cocktails with some Radiance goodness. The genius bartenders at Avenue of St James have concocted some delicious combinations using our juices. The 'Deep Roots Bloody Mary' and 'Vital Greens Sour' come highly recommended. Try out the full menu at Avenue.
Meanwhile for you to try at home, here's an easy to follow recipe for a juicy cocktail:
Bacardi Rum and Chambord shaken together with juice of pineapple, orange and lemon, create a refreshing fruit fusion, poured over crushed ice and garnished with a sprig of mint.
50ml Bacardi rum
A fresh juice made up of: 225g of pineapple, 150g of orange, 75g of lemon, 7.5g of ginger
A sprig of fresh mint
Slice of ginger root
Optional - add 7.5g of turmeric root to the juice mix or a pinch of ground turmeric
1) Wash and chop all the fruit so that it will fit into your juicer
2) Put the ingredients through your juicer, mixing the ginger with the pineapple and orange to ensure that you get the most from it
3) Mix the juice with the Bacardi rum and Chambord, using a cocktail shaker if you have one
4) Stir in some fresh mint, tearing the leaves to infuse the flavour
5) Garnish with a slice of ginger
6) Drink immediately. Enjoy!
We would love to see how you are celebrating London Cocktail week. Share with us a photo of your favourite cocktail, ingredient or just generally your tipple of choice, be it alcoholic or not. The best photo will be in with a chance of winning a meal for 2 at Avenue, with Radiance cocktails of course!
Tag your photo on Instagram or Twitter with #radiancecocktail to enter the draw. Competition ends Friday 24th October.